Raychem ICESTOP-GM2X Snow/Ice Gutter Protection
Quick Find: 461
Part Code: 446105-000
Raychem IceStop is a roof and gutter de-icing system that provides drain paths for the following applications:
- Roofs made from standard roofing materials, including shake, shingle, rubber, tar, wood, metal, and plastic.
- Gutters made from standard materials, including metal, plastic, and wood.
- Downspouts made from standard materials, including metal and plastic.
The self-regulating feature eliminates hot spots and results in better temperature control to protect roof and gutter materials.
Low installed cost
The IceStop heating cable’s parallel circuitry allows it to be cut to the exact length required, with no wasted cable.
Roof and gutter frost protection cable is 36 W/m in ice and 18 W/m in air at 0 Deg C.
|Max Exposure Temp||65°C|
|Min Installation Temp||80 m (20 A)|
|Nominal Power Output||36 W/m in ice and 18 W/m in air at 0 °C|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, when using trace heating on plastic pipes ensure that ATE- 180 aluminium tape is used to help disperse the heat around the pipe.
Yes, utilising our in-house design facilities, we can design your complete trace heating requirement.
If the surface area of the pump is substantially greater than that of the adjoining pipework then extra heating cable may need to be considered (depending on wattage of cable installed). Pumps and ...
Most applications can simply be straight traced, reducing costs of materials and installation time without compromising on operational requirements.
Yes, thermal insulation is required on all heat trace applications. Without insulation, surface heat losses can increase approximately 4-5 times.
Generally, no maintenance of our trace heating systems is required but it is recommended that the system is checked for operational and electrical integrity periodically or prior to the winter or p...
Full termination instructions are provided with all our heating tapes
System checks depend on the system installed, constant wattage systems can be fully checked for insulation resistance and continuity. Self regulating systems can only be checked for insulation resi...
When water pipes are exposed to cold temperatures either outdoors, underground or in small spaces, you can protect them from freezing by wrapping them with heat tape. Heating tape is actually a cor...
This is used for a pipe freeze protection application. Electric heat tracing, heat tape or surface heating, is a system used to maintain or raise the temperature of pipes and vessels. Trace heat...
Look for similar items by category
- Trace Heating ApplicationsCommercial Trace HeatingGutter Snow MeltingCable
- Trace Heating ApplicationsDomestic Trace HeatingGutter Snow MeltingCable
- Trace Heating ProductsSelf Regulating Trace Heating CableGM Heating Cables Self-Regulating Heating Cables
- Trace Heating SectorsConstruction ApplicationsHeating CablesGM Heating Cables Self-Regulating Heating Cables