Raychem 10BTV2-CR Self Regulating Trace Heating Cable
Electrical heat-tracing for frost protection without steam cleaning.
The nVent RAYCHEM BTV-family of self-regulating, parallel circuit heating cables is used for frost protection of pipes and vessels.
It can also be used for process temperature maintenance up to 65°C.
- Hazardous, Zone 1, Zone 2 (Gas), Zone 21, Zone 22 (Dust)
Traced surface type:
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Painted or unpainted metal
- For organic corrosives: use -CT (fluoropolymer outer jacket)
- For mild inorganic solutions: use -CR (modified polyolefin outer jacket)
- For aggressive organics and corrosives consult your local Pentair representative
The BTV heating cables are approved for use in hazardous areas by PTB and Baseefa Ltd.
- PTB 09 ATEX 1115 X & Baseefa06ATEX0183X
- II 2 G Ex e II T6 & II 2 D Ex tD A21 IP66 T80°C
- IECEx PTB 09.0056X & IECEx BAS 06.0043X
- Ex e II T6 & Ex tD A21 IP66 T80°C
The BTV heating cables are approved by DNV for use on ships and mobile offshore units. DNV Certificate No. E-11564
|Electrical Protection Sizing||Start Up Temperature||Maximum Heating Cable length per circuit(M)|
The above numbers are for circuit length estimation only. For more detailed information please use the Pentair TraceCalc software or Contact your local Pentair representative.
Pentair requires the use of a 30 mA residual current device to provide maximum safety and protection from Ã¯Â¬Âre.
Where design results in higher leakage current, the preferred trip level for adjustable devices is 30 mA above any inherent capacitive leakage characteristic of the heater as speciÃ¯Â¬Âed by the trace heater supplier or alternatively, the next common available trip level for non adjustable devices, with a maximum of 300 mA. All safety aspects need to be proven.
Customers who bought this also bought
|Maximum intermittent exposure temperature (power off)||85 °C|
|Maximum maintain or continuous exposure temperature (power on)||65 °C|
|Minimum bend radius||At 20°C: 13 mm|
|Minimum installation temperature||-60 °C|
|Nominal Power Output||29 W/m at 10°C|
|Temperature classification||T4 in accordance with European Standard EN 60079-30-1 5.1.13|