Raychem RayClic-S-02 Splice Connection Kit
Quick Find: 466
Part Code: 364855-000
Splice connection for joining 2 lengths of self reg cables. Includes 1 x support bracket.
|For use with||FS A,FS B,Hwat cables|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, when using trace heating on plastic pipes ensure that ATE- 180 aluminium tape is used to help disperse the heat around the pipe.
Yes, utilising our in-house design facilities, we can design your complete trace heating requirement.
If the surface area of the pump is substantially greater than that of the adjoining pipework then extra heating cable may need to be considered (depending on wattage of cable installed). Pumps and ...
Most applications can simply be straight traced, reducing costs of materials and installation time without compromising on operational requirements.
Yes, thermal insulation is required on all heat trace applications. Without insulation, surface heat losses can increase approximately 4-5 times.
Generally, no maintenance of our trace heating systems is required but it is recommended that the system is checked for operational and electrical integrity periodically or prior to the winter or p...
Full termination instructions are provided with all our heating tapes
System checks depend on the system installed, constant wattage systems can be fully checked for insulation resistance and continuity. Self regulating systems can only be checked for insulation resi...
When water pipes are exposed to cold temperatures either outdoors, underground or in small spaces, you can protect them from freezing by wrapping them with heat tape. Heating tape is actually a cor...
This is used for a pipe freeze protection application. Electric heat tracing, heat tape or surface heating, is a system used to maintain or raise the temperature of pipes and vessels. Trace heat...
Look for similar items by category
- Trace Heating ApplicationsCommercial Trace HeatingGutter Snow MeltingConnections
- Trace Heating ApplicationsCommercial Trace HeatingHot Water MaintenanceConnections
- Trace Heating ApplicationsCommercial Trace HeatingFrost ProtectionConnections
- Trace Heating ApplicationsDomestic Trace HeatingGutter Snow MeltingConnections
- Trace Heating ApplicationsDomestic Trace HeatingHot Water MaintenanceConnections
- Trace Heating SectorsConstruction ApplicationsComponents & ConnectionsMechanical Connections, Splices and Terminations RayClic
- Trace Heating ProductsInstallation ComponentsRayClic Connections, Splices & Terminations