Raychem EM4-CW-210M Constant Wattage Trace Heating Cable
EM4-CW is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM4-CW cable comes complete with a 4m cold lead, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold lead to the power junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM4-CW heating cable is designed for applications where a 3 phase (400V) supply is available.
- Robust constant wattage heating cable with 25 W/m output.
- Pre-terminated with 4m power cable to avoid on-site cable splicing/connection.
- Maintenance-free: no moving parts.
- Available in many sizes to fit your application.
- Combine with VIA-DU-20 controllers and SBS-xx-CW-40 multi-circuit control panels for increased energy efficiency .
|Circuit breaker size (Type C)||20 A|
|Heater length||210 m|
|Max exposure temperature||65°C|
|Nominal power output||25 W/m|