Raychem EM-MI-PACK-48m Constant Wattage Trace Heating Cable
EM2-MI is a constant output heating cable for simple, fast, and effective ramp and accessway heating to prevent snow and ice formation.
The pre-terminated EM2-MI cable comes complete with 3m cold leads at each end of the heater, removing the need for on-site termination activities. Simply install the heater over the required area and connect the cold leads to the junction box and “Smart” control unit.
The EM2-MI heating cable is designed for installation in high temperature applications. The product can be installed directly under hot-poured asphalt followed by mechanical high pressure roller.
- Simple design.
- Variable power output dependent upon cable spacing (up to 300W/m²)
- Variety of sizes available to meet project requirements.
- Pre-terminated heating mat requires no onsite cold lead or end seal connections.
- Heating cable can be fixed to an existing reinforcement bar or with fixing strips from Pentair Thermal Management.
- Extremely robust and resistant to installation damage.
- Excellent for irregular shaped areas.
- Vehicle access ways and loading bays.
- Applications under hot-poured asphalt.