Raychem 10XL2-ZH Self Regulating Trace Heating Cable (10W/m at 5°C)
Low Smoke Zero Halogen Self-regulating Heating Cable
Raychem XL-Trace provides frost protection for pipes in areas exposed to sub-zero temperatures and ensures flow maintenance in grease waste line applications.
The self-regulating heating cable range, combined with pipe insulation, prevent water pipes, fire mains, sprinklers from freezing and grease waste lines from clogging up.
Developed specifically for use within commercial and residential buildings, XL-Trace's Low Smoke Zero Halogen materials ensure it is the safest solution for modern building design. For quick and easy installation, all XL-Trace cables are designed for use with the RayClic fast connection device.
The cables are warranted under the Raychem Extended Warranty Program providing 10 years warranty for registered installations. Additional warranties apply when installed by a Raychem Certified Pro.
- Up to 90% less smoke emissions: IEC61034-2 tested and compliant
- Zero halogen: IEC60754-1 tested and compliant
- Improved self-extinguishing properties under the IEC62395 flammability test
- Radiation-cross linked for extended life expectancy in excess of 25 years
- UV resistant: IEC60068-2-5 and IEC60068-2-9 tested and compliant
- Colourfast under UV exposure
- Resistant to mild inorganic substances
Customers who bought this also bought
|Max Exposure Temp||65°C|
|Maximum operating temperature 65°C.||10W/m @ 5°C|
|Nominal Power Output||10 W/m at 5 °C|