24m Pre-made Constant Wattage Cable (17W/m) Frost Protection Trace Heating Kit with Thermostat
Quick Find: 13254
Part Code: CEPG-24
This item was discontinued on 6th December, 2018.
Safeguard your home or business against burst water pipes and potential flooding. The IceGuard CEPG Pipe Freeze Protection System from EasyHeat installs in minutes to keep your pipes flowing freely for years to come, even in temperatures down to –40°C. CEPG cables provide constant heat protection in pre-determined lengths from 1 to 49 meters.
- High-quality EasyHeat heating cable preassembled to a thermostat and standard power plug
- Installs quickly and easily out of the box – nothing else to buy
- Energy-saving thermostat powers the heating cable only when needed
- Operation is silent, efficient and completely automatic
- Durable construction and reliable quality backed by EasyHeat’s limited warranty
- Prevent freezing and potential bursting of metal and plastic water supply pipes.
- Ensure reliable supply of running water in temperatures as low as –40°C.
- Save energy by eliminating the need for unnecessary space heating while away from home.
- Protect cabins, part-time offices and other intermittently occupied buildings against damaged pipes and flooding.
- Suitable for do-it-yourself installation in residential.
|Cable Sheath Material||XLPE|
|Cold lead length||2 m|
|Heating Cable Thickness||Oval 6x8 mm|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IPx7|
|Maximum Pipe Diameter||38 mm|
|Power supply||230 VAC|
Frequently asked questions
Yes, when using trace heating on plastic pipes ensure that ATE- 180 aluminium tape is used to help disperse the heat around the pipe.
Yes, utilising our in-house design facilities, we can design your complete trace heating requirement.
If the surface area of the pump is substantially greater than that of the adjoining pipework then extra heating cable may need to be considered (depending on wattage of cable installed). Pumps and ...
Most applications can simply be straight traced, reducing costs of materials and installation time without compromising on operational requirements.
Yes, thermal insulation is required on all heat trace applications. Without insulation, surface heat losses can increase approximately 4-5 times.
Generally, no maintenance of our trace heating systems is required but it is recommended that the system is checked for operational and electrical integrity periodically or prior to the winter or p...
Full termination instructions are provided with all our heating tapes
System checks depend on the system installed, constant wattage systems can be fully checked for insulation resistance and continuity. Self regulating systems can only be checked for insulation resi...
When water pipes are exposed to cold temperatures either outdoors, underground or in small spaces, you can protect them from freezing by wrapping them with heat tape. Heating tape is actually a cor...
This is used for a pipe freeze protection application. Electric heat tracing, heat tape or surface heating, is a system used to maintain or raise the temperature of pipes and vessels. Trace heat...