24m Pre-made Constant Wattage Cable (17W/m) Frost Protection Trace Heating Cable
Quick Find: 13214
Part Code: CEPG-24
Safeguard your home or business against burst water pipes and potential flooding. The IceGuard CEPG Pipe Freeze Protection System from EasyHeat installs in minutes to keep your pipes flowing freely for years to come, even in temperatures down to –40°C. CEPG cables provide constant heat protection in pre-determined lengths from 1 to 49 meters.
- High-quality EasyHeat heating cable preassembled to a thermostat and standard power plug
- Installs quickly and easily out of the box – nothing else to buy
- Energy-saving thermostat powers the heating cable only when needed
- Operation is silent, efficient and completely automatic
- Durable construction and reliable quality backed by EasyHeat’s limited warranty
- Prevent freezing and potential bursting of metal and plastic water supply pipes.
- Ensure reliable supply of running water in temperatures as low as –40°C.
- Save energy by eliminating the need for unnecessary space heating while away from home.
- Protect cabins, part-time offices and other intermittently occupied buildings against damaged pipes and flooding.
- Suitable for do-it-yourself installation in residential.
|Cable Sheath Material||XLPE|
|Cold lead length||2 m|
|Heating Cable Thickness||Oval 6x8 mm mm|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IPx7|
|Maximum Pipe Diameter||38 mm|
|Power supply||230 VAC|